Books I Want to Read. Follow my Blog? Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts. Join 1, other followers Follow.
Blog Stats 35, Reads. Check out my other blogs… Author Blog Personal Blog. Book Review Disclaimer The books I review are from my personal library or provided by the author, publisher or blogger review program. I am neither compensated for my reviews nor are my opinions influenced in any way.
- Proceedings of the Second Western Atlantic Turtle Symposium, October 12-16, 1987, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico.
- The Gingerbread House: Hammarby Book 1;
- HEART to HEART  (Pig)!
- Ladies of the Day: Working Works of Art.
- See a Problem?.
- My Heart Beats Faster in Past Times (The Simple Romantic Travels Through Time Book 1).
- Rebecca's Rose: Forever After in Apple Lake;
Pre-owned: lowest price The lowest-priced item that has been used or worn previously. See details. See all 3 pre-owned listings.
Buy It Now. Add to cart.
- Meditations on Belief!
- Rosies Thanksgiving Feast.
- Kindle Editions?
- Subscribe by e-mail to be notified of reviews, contests, author interviews, and giveaways..
- Kindle Editions?
- Riding Solo: My Journey Through Love and Madness.
Be the first to write a review About this product. About this product Product Information Kate Weaver returns home to her family ;s farm in Apple Lake, Wisconsin, battered and bruised and carrying a secret. She is not yet baptized and has spent the past year at a music conservatory in Milwaukee, living among the English.
Music is Kate ;s passion, and she is very good, so she faces a difficult choice: she must either give up her family and home to pursue the gifts God has given her, or come home and be baptized and give up on her dreams. And with Nathaniel King, the handsome neighbor boy she grew up with, paying attention to her, the choice of whether to return to school in the fall is even harder.
Rebecca's Rose: Forever After in Apple Lake by Jennifer Beckstrand, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®
Kate wins a starring role in an upcoming opera, and as she wrestles with pressure from her family and her newfound feelings for Nathaniel, she is also haunted by what happened to her just before she left school: she fought to protect her friend against an angry ex and landed the man in intensive care. Will the consequences of that battle be the end of everything she ;s ever wanted anyway?
- Built To Thrive The Fitness Blueprint: Lose Weight Quicker, Perfect Your Diet & Exercise Program, Live Your Best Life.
- Forever After in Apple Lake – Jennifer Beckstrand.
- Delivery Services--2012 Ed. (7 Steps to $70,000/Year).
When shunned by their Amish relatives, they lived as Englischers. Now haunted by painful memories and on the path to self-destruction, Levi meets a lovely Amish girl who is looking for adventure. And will the secrets he keeps separate them forever?
Browse Our Brands
Since becoming a writer, she has won first place in two writing contests. She and her husband have six children and live in Utah. Customer Reviews Average Review.
See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books. Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly.
Overview With her mother ill, Rebecca Miller must take care of the house, the farm, and her younger siblings. Although she feels trapped at times, Rebecca is determined to fulfill a promise made to a dying friend. Then she meets a boy with good looks and a mischievous glint in his eye who just might help her keep her vow.